Woven polypropylene geotextiles and tailor-made geocomposites guarantee the strength and durability needed in the construction of roads, highways, airports, railways, bridges and tunnels
Beaulieu Technical Textiles solutions proven benefits:
- Sustainable: high impact on carbon footprint reduction
- Extended service life of construction projects
- Cost effective solution in implementation and use
- Reliable & performant systems
We provide woven geotextile in civil engineering for a wide range of design functions:
- Maintain soil integrity and prevent soils from mixing and interfering with another.
- Increase load capacity and stability of a structure.
- Significantly reduce maintenance.
See separation products
- Retain soil, sand or silt subject to hydrodynamic forces without interfering with water flow.
- Effectively prevent hydraulic pressure.
See filtration products
- Safeguard structural stability through load distribution.
- Improve mechanical performance in soil masses and prevent movement and deformation.
See reinforcement products
- Prevent damage through soil erosion and wind in geotechnical and hydraulic structures.
See erosion control products