Weed control landscape fabrics by Beaulieu Technical Textiles (BTT) are used as soil cover in public and private green spaces and landscaping applications to prevent the growth of weeds.
BTT woven groundcovers block the light, but allow water and air to pass between the soil and the atmosphere. They help to provide more food for plants, and thus protect the plants and crops from competitive weeds. BTT groundcovers also eliminate the need for herbicides.
Easy to install, no maintenance needed
How to install ? Installation Instructions
Why choose a BTT woven groundcover?
Agrolys® - Weed control landscape fabric
Ökolys® - Compostable landscape fabric
- Environmental friendly way to combat weeds
- No need for herbicides or weed killers
- Protection of plants and crops
- Protection against erosion
- Prevents harmful diseases
- Easy installation
- Stimulates growth in young plants: Newly planted trees grow 50% faster in the first 3 years