Woven geotextiles by Beaulieu Technical Textiles (BTT) guarantee the stability of structures.
They provide additional strength to carry the required loads, and improve the mechanical performance of a soil mass and thus prevent deformation. They allow embankments to be constructed on soft foundations and the construction of side slopes at steep angles.
For this reinforcement function, BTT offers woven polypropylene geotextiles and tailor-made geocomposites that can be used as a sealing or reinforcement layer in the construction of tunnels.
Why choose BTT woven geotextiles?
Terralys® LF - Geotextile
- Increased ground or wall stability
- Reliable long-term performance
- Distribution of loads
- Limits ground movement and deformation
- Extends service life of constructions
Terralys® GCL - Bentonite carrier for geosynthetic clay liners (GCL)
- Optimal reinforcement layer
- Ensures high durability and thermal stability
Terrabarrier - Tree root guidance
- Reinforces road constructions