Geotextiles by Beaulieu Technical Textiles (BTT) pass water efficiently and thus prevent destabilisation of the soil by internal flows.
BTT geotextiles are used to retain the soil, sand or silt that is subjected to hydrodynamic forces, without interfering with the flow of water.
To accomplish this filtration function, BTT has developed woven polypropylene geotextiles Terralys and tailor-made geocomposites.
Why choose BTT woven geotextiles?
- Prevent hydraulic pressure
- High-performance drainage systems
- Reliable long-term performance
- Extends service life of constructions
- Low maintenance
- Reduced cost of additional aggregate
Terralys® LF - Geotextile