Lumilys® - smart reflective groundcover
The groundcover strongly influences the optimal colour development of red fruit
- Optimum light distribution within any orchard
- Optimal red colouring development
- Increased profitability per hectare
- Quick Install
- Reflects incoming PAR light
- Achieves nearly 80% reflection
- Converts UV into heat
- Maintains healthy shape of underlaying grass
- Durable against weathering and UV
- Withstands normal mechanical exposure
- Easy clean by rain
- Mow grass before installation.
- Install the cover 4-6 weeks before harvest at height of 4 in above the ground.
- Only one elastic is needed for both sides of the tree. Use the clove hitch knot to fix the elastics to the trees.
- For easy installation year after year the elastics remain in place when the cover is not in use.
Lumilys® does not prevent the growth of the grass in any way. The groundcover is removed just before the harvest, making your orchard once again perfectly accessible.
All products have a strong UV-warranty. The waranty is no longer valid if the products have been in contact with sulpher-, chlorine-, iron-, and bromiumderivates, as well as coppersulfates.
Find the Technical Datasheet (TDS) with all specifications via DOWNLOADS.
Tissu weight (g/m²)
Roll width (cm)
- Material: Polypropylene
- Colour: White
- Roll length (m): 100
- Pattern: Red/green line in the middle and at both sides
- UV-Stabilization (kLy): ≅ 900
- Waterpermeability (m/s): 0,010