Woven packaging fabrics
Beaulieu Technical Textiles (BTT) offers industrial packaging solutions in the form of rolls of (un)coated woven polypropylene textiles.
Typical examples of BTT packaging textiles include industrial packaging of technical textile rolls, wrapping around textile yarns or bulk fibres, wall-to-wall carpets and tufted carpets.
Our company slits in-house jumbo rolls of 4 meters wide and cuts 3000 meters long into smaller rolls suitable for any automatic, semi-automatic or manual bale wrapping or packing system.
BTT woven packaging textiles are tear-resistant, thin and lightweight with high tensile strength!
The woven fabrics can be used from the shelve or can be customized.
- Colours: White transparent – White
- Weight fabric : 42 – 49 – 75 g
- Widths: from 1 meter to 4 meters
- Length (rolls) : standard 1000 meters
- PP woven fabric
- PP coating
- Gauge of the coating layer: 25 or 35 g/m²
- Total weight : 67 – 74 – 110 g
Extra features on demand
Light and very strong
Dirt and dust repellent
Customized packaging textiles
Variation in fabric construction or coating gives the opportunity to engineer the ideal packaging material for any given application.
- Fabrics up to 100 kN tensile strength, weight up to 400 gr/m²
- Coatings up to 450 g/m²
- Coating layers in PP, LDPE, LLDPE