Geotextiles and geocomposites by Beaulieu Technical Textiles (BTT) are used in the construction of roads, highways, railways, airports, bridges and tunnels.
- BTT geotextiles have the high strength and moduli needed for the construction of roads, highways and runways.
- BTT geotextiles have the three qualities required for use in railways and bridges: high impermeability, resistance to mud pumping, and very high puncture and abrasion resistance. This makes them ideal for use under ballast and in rail track environments.
- Geocomposites and geosynthetic clay liners can be used as a sealing or reinforcement layer in the construction of tunnels. BTT woven geotextiles are at the heart of geocomposites and GCL applications.
BTT offers woven polypropylene geotextiles and tailor-made geocomposites.
Why choose BTT woven geotextiles?
Terralys® LF - Geotextile
- Reliable long-term performance
- Extends service life of roads and highways
- Ensures permanent load-carrying capacity
- High performance drainage systems
- Foundation reinforcement of roads, railway tracks, runways
- Available with integrated loops or tufted loops
Terralys® GCL - Bentonite carrier for geosynthetic clay liners (GCL)