Beaulieu Technical Textiles offers retail channels landscape fabrics for weed control.
Herb-Stop is a woven polypropylene anti-weed fabric: extra strong and with high quality UV stabilisers for even longer life. The woven structure allows water and air to pass, but blocks light and weeds. Thus you no longer need to use herbicides!
New plantings, around trees and shrubs in gardens, vegetable gardens, flower beds, on flat and sloped ground. Under wooden, stone and gravel walkways and terraces.
- Detail display (60 x 40 x 115 cm)
- Containing 27 rolls; 10 m x 1m
- Black woven polypropylene
- Blue lines every 25 cm
- Weight: 100 gr/m²
- Water permeability: 10 l/m²/sec
- UV stabilisation: 5 years
- Clear the ground of weed and roots, and rake fine.
- Roll out the weed control fabric with an overlap of approximately 10 cm at the edges.
- Cut to the desired length with scissors.
- Fasten the fabric with ground hooks or pins, or simply bury the edges in the ground.
- Make cross-shaped incisions for the plantings.
- After planting, ensure that the fabric fits close to the plant. This prevents weed growth at the base of the plant.
- Clean the fabric thoroughly by removing any remaining dirt, to prevent weeds from sprouting.
- The fabric may be covered with a layer of 5 to 8 cm bark, pebbles or decorative gravel.